Friday 30 September 2011

Baby Girl Card

Greetings from the Muggy south-east. I believe that there was sunshine else where in the country during the week but it only peeped through the mist for a couple of brief moments on top of my hill. Great crafting weather:-)
This card I made using a topper from Reddy Creative Cards,
the paper border was made using an Xcut punch
And a pretty piece of paper on it giving a ribbon effect.
Silver peeloffs finish the corners.



Please leave a comment as I love to get them, Kay 

2 comments:

  1. lovely card, that's a very pretty punch.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Yvonne. I've made a few similar cards since this one. I like this design. Killusty Crafts in Co. Tipp have the baby Die cut toppers.
    Kay

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Happy Day. Kay