Sunday 11 March 2012

Name Tag Challenge

Hi,
Yesterday at Yvonne's Kilkenny Class the challenge was to make a free standing name tag.
I only found out last Wed night so on friday night I looked for inspiration in the well organised space (I don't think so) that I call the craft area and I found a few bits that I had made previously and they all went together extremely well.
Here is what I made....

I made the frame from paper and the Flower is from Jak Heath.
I hand drew my name and coloured it in with promarkers.
I put it all on an easel card.
I hope you like it.

2 comments:

  1. Well done Kay! Thanks for showing the cards you made at the workshop as well! I was dying to see them! There was surely no need to write your name though... everyone knows you .... surely a print out of the cute elephant would have been enough!! Look forward to seeing you again soon! Aileen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Aileen, The name was to remember who I was myself. I didn't think of my ellie.
    It was only when I had finished that I seen the colours- Purple and Gold- good old Wexford colours:-)
    Kay

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Happy Day. Kay