Tuesday 19 June 2012

Blogging again

Hi All,
I'm back in the lands of the living again or should I say Blogging.
Its a beautiful day here in Kilkenny. The sun is shining and I'm enjoying it as I think there is more RAIN forecasted.
As I haven't written for a while I'll try to catch up with my self.
I went to An Grianan at the end of May for a parchment class taught by Ann Quinn and had a wonderful time. I met new friends and learned a wonderful craft. She is a marvellous teacher!!
Here is some of the work I did with her.



I also started a frame in grid work and will up load a photo when I take it.


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Kay, I wish I had the patience, to do parchment, would love to see them, next time we meet up.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Happy Day. Kay