Tuesday 26 June 2012

Exciting news

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi Everyone,


I had a phonecall at the end of last week to say I had a place on a course that I had put in for.
It's called Train the Trainer and Appreciation of Arts and Crafts. I went to the introduction morning yesterday and I am looking forward to the course work. For Art and craft appreciation I have to pick a topic, research it and create a display board for it. I have so many ideas and crafts that I don't know what to pick   :-) Decisions- decisions.


Hugs, Kay
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

  1. very best of luck Kay
    Enjoy the course, and don't forget to share all the ideas and news you pick up along the way

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck on your new course, hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Happy Day. Kay