Thursday 7 February 2013

Simple cards

Hi everyone, 
I was unwell for the last few weeks and as I sat recuperating I cut out a lot of decoupage from la Pache. I've put them together into some simple cards. 
The first ones have toppers that are piramage style with 3 layers and I just added some peeloff lace and sentiment.


The next cards were made with the large toppers all decoupaged.
There are some lovely flowers and sentiments.
I matted and layered  them onto coordinating card and 
embellished some with peeloffs.





This pic shows the depth of the decoupage.


I know that these cards are simple but I felt the flowers were so beautiful that they didn't need alot of embellishments.

See you soon,
Kay XX


2 comments:

  1. Hi Kay. Sorry to hear you haven't been well! You've certainly kept yourself busy making beautiful cards! Thinking of you! Aileen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your on the mend Kay, love the cards the flowers are so elegant
    see you soon
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Happy Day. Kay